Logging response times after stimulus presentation

Sound Experiment christina.tzeng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:33:41 UTC 2013

Hello,

For each experimental trial, I am presenting a sound file and pictorial
images simultaneously. Participants will be making a button box response
upon hearing the sound file (while the images remain on the screen). I
would like participants' response times to begin logging after the sound
file ends. Is there anything I should do in my script to ensure this? The
sound files vary in length.

Thank you,
Christina