Unknown Function "ebSocketTypeTcp" error

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Fri Mar 1 09:06:16 UTC 2013

Hi,
Which is presumably because of changes in TCP/SocketDevice communication. I
had some problems myself as well (when I tried to get two pcs to communicate
via lan), but found myself struggling with the (lack of) documentation on
the topic. It's good to know an earlier version still works, though!
Please let us know if the issue has been resolved - there's quite a few
people out there who work with NetStation.
Best,
Michiel