Mastering E-Prime: Meaning of all time audit measures.

neuro2 bmailings at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 16:03:52 UTC 2013

Dear Scott and David,

I was just reading your complaints about lack of  conditional response
codes in task events. I wanted to let you know that
we're using a program called Paradigm in our ERP lab that does in fact have
this feature (you can specify unique codes for correct, incorrect
and no response). Take a look at their Paradigm Elements for Ports, which
is what we're using to interface Paradigm with our Neuroscan:

http://www.paradigmexperiments.com/Elements/Ports/Paradigm-Elements-for-Ports.html

Just a thought.