run task until user input

Jim jjprisciandaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:54:55 UTC 2013

Hello forum,

I have a simple task where images are randomly presented, one at a time,
for 20 seconds each. I would like the "task" to run indefinitely until
stopped by a user input. The goal is for me to be able to show the
participant images until I no longer wish to (therefore, the duration of
the task will differ from person to person and cannot be set in advance).
Now, I just have the task running for a really long time and end up
forcefully closing e-prime when I need the task to stop, but this is not a
great solution.

Thanks,
Jim