Two questions

Tim Ritzert tritzert at kent.edu
Tue Mar 12 21:21:36 UTC 2013

Paul,

Thanks so much for the help - the first part seems easy enough and I'll see how that goes.

As for my second question: I want participants to go through a set of 100 stimuli and answer either "1" "2" or "3" to each one, do this again until there are 7 or less "1" responses, and then at the end I want E-Prime to display the final 7 or less stimuli that were responded to with a "1" all at the same time. As I have it now, they display one at a time.

Hope that makes sense, this is all new to me!

-Tim

Sent from my iPhone