Disable sound

Valerio Biscione valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:56:03 UTC 2013

I have actually another problem with the Sound system. I have a slide with
a SoundOut object that reproduce a sound, as usual. But when the subject
press the {SPACE} the software goes to the next slide and the sound is cut.
This is extremely annoying for my kind of experiment. Is there any way to
have the sound to not be cut if the software goes to the next slide?

Thank you very much :)

(Sorry for my poor English)