Visual Stimuli with different offsets

kayh khernandez514 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:33:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am new to e-prime and I am having some trouble figuring out how to change
duration times.
Currently, I need to be able to have two stimuli on the same page have
different durations. While I know you can change duration times for full
pages, I have not been able to change the duration of one stimuli without
changing them all.
Does any body have any solutions for this?

Background information: I am trying to have two stimuli (circles) have the
same onset time, but their offset time be slightly different. Also, is
there anyway to create shapes in e-prime? or do i have to import images?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!