eprime delays due to inline code

sally gusunny1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 02:37:06 UTC 2013

Dear everyone,
       I have encountered a problem made me confused for quite a long time.
Here is the story: I need to design a slide where I have one picture
displayed which is a 9-points evaluation picture. I put another red pillar
to move from 1-9, I made this by iteratatively call this slide using some
code of course, with a label.  The puzzle is that there is time difference
between two procedure, one is to run whole program without entering any
button which result in no iterative call, no pillar moves, another is to
move the pillar as much as possible during the time limit. the difference
is about 1-2s. I have to fix this up as I need to synchronize the eprime
program and fmri. I think this discrepancy is due to different call times.
I hope I can account this time delay into the display time, but I don't
know what kind of time log can discribe this delay