presentation of movies in full screen

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Tue Mar 19 14:55:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

Short answer: Use a moviedisplay, set size to 100% (it’s 75% by default
now), and turn Stretch on. You can keep the aspect ratio (e.g. Stretch mode
LeftRight) as is or distort it into submission (stretch mode Both).

Better answer: first, find out at which resolution your experiment is
running. Is it widescreen? Is your monitor? What resolution are the movies?
Then, consider re-encoding the movies to fit your resolution; though quite a
few options are possible in E-Prime as outlined above, it makes a certain
amount of sense to be very sure of your stimuli rather than fiddling around
with them at runtime!

Best,

Michiel