"double" variable truncated in text object

Valerio Biscione valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:30:57 UTC 2013

Hi. In my software I show, in a text object inside a slide object, the
score of the subject. The score is a Double variable and can assume value
like 1.2 or 5.0. When I "print" the score variable I would like to show all
the value until the first decimal number, but it seems that eprime actually
cut the number if it sees it like an integer. For example 5.0 is showed
like 5, whereas 1.2 is correctly showed like 1.2

This is the code that I use in an inline script just before the slide
object:

Set theText = CSlideText(Slide6.States(Slide6.ActiveState).Objects("Text1"))

theText.text=subjectScore

How can I solve this problem?