Terminate the slide only when the subject press a key after a random time

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Fri Mar 22 11:44:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

It’s not really that strange – I find that many people, but cognitive
psychologists in particular, seem unaware of just how very small the world
of their favourite paradigm can be J In fact, I have not heard of this
procedure and I suppose this is because it is more popular with those who’re
more interested in the conditioning side of things, but I could be wrong
there.

In any case, what’s wrong with

1.       Inline: Accuracy = -1

2.       LabelX

3.       Slide, set .Duration to -1.

4.       If Slide.RT < T then

Accuracy = 0

Goto LabelX

Etc?

Sorry, it’s Friday, difficult to think very straight, but to be honest, I
cannot see what’s wrong with just going back to the moment just before the
slide is presented.

Best,

Michiel