Reading more than one response

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:59:39 UTC 2013

You can also set up your single slide with two separate Input Masks.
add a second device under your Input Masks, so now you have two different
keyboard devices listed. the first keyboard device has only {-2} as its
allowable, with End Action (none). the second keyboard device has only 4 as
its allowable, with End Action Terminate.
Does that work?