FW: Polhemus

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Tue May 7 14:08:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

Never heard of a way to interface matlab from E-Prime, I’d be interested if
anyone would have a way. Of course, you could compile from within matlab and
try to go from there, but I suspect the amount of effort would really not be
worth it. You could, of course, just forego e-prime and try Psychtoolbox.

Best,

Michiel