FW: Polhemus

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Sun May 12 14:16:05 UTC 2013

David,

thanks for your suggestion. I used your code and it worked fine. However,
the code does not work with matlab. The same error you had earlier ("Can't
find window") appears. Nevertheless, Matlab starts and even executes a
script if I am using sth like "id = Shell("matlab -r script.m",1) ". So in
principle it works but of course I don't want to have this error message
since that interrupts the whole program.

Do you have any idea how to work around this window error problem?

Best,
Tobias