Nordic Neuro Lab Sync Box

Swathi swathi.bwh at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:08:18 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

We are using Nordic NeuroLab's Sync Box to synchronize our Eprime
experiment to the MRI trigger signal. Currently the Sync Box is setup in
the USB Serial Mode and it sends ASCII code for the character "s" to the
stimulus presentation PC when a trigger signal is received from MR scanner.

I have setup a serial device in Eprime and have set the necessary
parameters. But I dont exactly know how to bridge (what coding is required
in Eprime) that signal into the Eprime script.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Swathi