FW: Polhemus

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:23:54 UTC 2013

Hi Tobias,

More detailed information about matlab's COM interface can be found here:
http://www.mathworks.nl/help/matlab/call-matlab-com-automation-server.html

There are a few functions available to pass variables, character array's,
matrices and workspaces between the two applications, without the need to
convert strings. The execute command should be used to execute scripts; not
for passing variables (although you can do this off course). Large objects
(like bitmap images) could also be passed by using external files (i.e.
only passing the name of the created file).

Best
Paul