FW: Polhemus

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Sat May 25 20:35:31 UTC 2013

I don't know anything about polhemus or the datacapture function, but it
sounds like this function generates a lot of output in the matlab command
window. You can capature this into a dummy variable by using evalc:

x = MatLab.Execute("dummy=evalc('dataCapture;');")

Mind the single and double quotes)

best
Paul