how to measure the duration of a key press\ the time of it's release

KatrinH Heimann katrinheimann at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:52:25 UTC 2013

Hey Ziv,
actually I think you could solve this problem with less programming,
telling eprime to also measure key releases, then having an a testslide for
two responses (press and release) which registers key pressed and time of
release, then you just put an inline saying that if the waiting time has
not passed (so the moment of the new slide, randomly calculated beforehand)
then go (jump) to end of trial, if it has passed go to the next slide
(program responding)
Best
Katrin