how to measure the duration of a key press\ the time of it's release

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed May 29 14:59:16 UTC 2013

For information on using releases, start with the "{key}
nomenclature" topic in the E-Basic Help facility.  (Remember that in
general the technical documentation for E-Prime, such as we get any,
is in the E-Basic Help.)  You might also look at the "Key Release"
example that you may download from the PST website.

Note, of course, that you may have to completely rethink your
programmning approach in order to make the best use of the release facility.

(BTW, in future replies could you please include all the replies from
others in addition to your own posts?  That would make it easier for
others to follow the thread.  Thanks.)

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----