Horizontal Display Line Issue

Joanna Lewis joanna.e.lewis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:15:38 UTC 2013

Paul

Our pre-release was at 33 ms, but the issue was flipping was not enabled.
That solved it, thank you!!

Additional issue: Has anyone has run into the issue with the flicker
paradigm occasionally not registering a keystroke response and continuing
with the loop (sometimes take multiple response to register and quit the
loop) and if so, how did you fix it?

Joanna