Naive question 3 of 3: Find & replace within list object?

Matt Hall matthall.research at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:51:16 UTC 2013

Hi, all- I promise, this is my last question of the day. I've inherited a
script from another researcher, and I need to change a list attribute.
Currently, the "CorrectAnswer" attributes are the digits 1-4, but I need to
re-map them to reflect the response keys that we'll be using: z, x, comma,
and slash. I assumed this would be a simple matter of doing a text-based
find & replace query (e.g. find "1", replace with "z"), but the Find &
Replace option is grayed out.

Suggestions? Much obliged.