change string to integer

sihua xu xusihua80 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 15:51:08 UTC 2013

Hello everyone

    I dim an array and get the value from the array randomly, then i set
the value into the trial_list to decide the run times of each trial at most
  for example, i dim an array such as a(1) =2, a(2) = 3, then get the value
form the array randomly, t = array(2) = 3; and i set the value to the
 trial list, it means that  the first trial could run three times at most.
  the code is: c.setAttrib "pupnumber", t
   after that, in each i get the value of the pupnumber,
the code is:
m = c.getAttrib("pupnumber")

then in each trial, i dim the second array, and get the value from the new
array randomly, and if the "m" was larger than the value (such as f)get
from the new array, the trial stop ahead of time.
the code is: if m> f then ..(stop)......
but when i run the program, the information prompt "type mismatch"?
may be the type of the "m" is not to same with "t", but i could not how to
change the type.
I would be grateful if anybody could help me with that
thanks

Sihua Xu