logging two responses (RESP and RT)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Nov 12 15:37:24 UTC 2013

Naomi,

Exactly which example did you downoad?  Was it the "Multiple Response
Collection" example?  That particular example comes with three
E-Studio files, two of those in the older EP1 format which you may
open in any version of EP2, you just have to open E-Studio first and
from File > Open tell it to find Files of type "E-Studio 1.x Files
(*.es)".  The third example in that collection,
MultipleResponseCollection2JoystickPro, uses joystick features
available only with Pro, so would be useless to you anyway.

But if you are talking about a different example, please let us
know.  I would bring this up to PST Support so that they could correct it.

-- David McFarlane