Design that loops a visual discrimination task while waiting for keyboard input?

Colton Perry cjp872 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 18:46:24 UTC 2013

Thanks for the responses. I hate to have to ask something again, but I
can't seem to find a specific discussion on list.terminate in the pst user
forum (which is what I found when googling "E-basic help facility").

I think doing an in-line statement for If [code for keypress "b"], then
list.terminate would work for what I'm trying to do as long as I could get
a timestamp for that list.terminate action. I just haven't been able to
find out what the conditional statement would be to accomplish that. I've
tried a few things, but I'm pretty sure none of it is actually the proper
syntax for e-basic.

Thanks again for your help, I'll keep trying different things.