creating Rerun List for no response items-count inline for no reponse items

Didem didem.pehlivanoglu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 17:35:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

In my study, I show participants a list of words and ask them to recall and
type their pairs on the screen. If they can't remember, they can skip that
trial without typing and using "enter" key which leads no response for that
trial. For those trials which they skipped and gave no response (the
items that they cannot recall), I need an inline which writes the current
trial information to the RerunList object, which will run after Trial List.

I found a sample experiment which reruns errors. It has an inline to keep track
of the number of trials on which the response is incorrect-> g_nErrorCount
= 0. By defining this errorcount, they were able to write an inline to show
the current trial information to the RerunList object, which is run after
TrialList. So in the same way, I think that I need to keep track of the
number of no response trials in my study to rerun them. Is this logic
right?

And if count command is necessary, my question is that what should be my
inline statement to count no response trials in the inline?
For example, looking at sample inline, can I use g_nNullCount=0 to count
number of no response trials?
Specifically, I think I don't how to call no response in inline (e.g.,
Null, " ", Space).

Thanks,

Didem.