no-response=inaccuracy

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Nov 27 19:22:14 UTC 2013

OK, in that case, please see the thread at
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/T5ThFkW8qF8 , which
includes a discussion of how to test for presence or absence of
response.  (I could not come up with a good way to Google that
thread, if anyone else does please let me know.)  From there it's a
matter of using the result of that test to steer your inline code to
produce the appropriate score.

-- David McFarlane