Specify key press before proceding to the next trial

Deiniol Skillicorn deinskilli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:26:53 UTC 2013

David McFarlane,

Thank you for a quck response.  I have read many of your eprime google
group reponses.

I have specified key presses  using the follwign code

If  ((Stage1Word.InputMasks(1).RESP < "9")) or
((Stage1Word.InputMasks(1).RESP = "9")) and (strHit = "Result") Then
'Goto label2
    Stage1Word.InputMasks(1).Timeout
    Stage1Word.InputMasks(2).Timeout
  End If

This works! However, it will still allow multiple digit responses (e.g. 55
or 76 or 879). I have tried  ((Stage1Word.InputMasks(1).RESP < "10"))  but
this only allows responses of 1.  Presumably it doesn't recognise the
second digit 0.

Any hints would be appreciated

Regards

Deiniol