2 slides equal to one time duration

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 14 19:07:57 UTC 2013

First, PLEASE PLEASE folks, when you reply, include the previous
discussion!  I don't mean to pick on you personally, Kim, but others
keep doing this and we have to get a firm message out.  A week or so
might easily go by between posts, and by then I forgot what I or
others have already contributed.  In this case I do recall, but it is
a great courtesy to spare others the trouble by including *all* of
the relevant previous discussion in your followups.

Now, as I said before, I had to make some guesses because you did not
put all the specifications into your original post.  I had to guess
that the Duration of your "ASlide" was less than 2500, now we have
that clarified, thanks.

So first, did you try my suggestion?  If you did, then you should
find that, when ASlide runs the full 2500 ms (or even longer), BSlide
will show for exactly one video frame.  To avoid this you need to add
just a bit more inline code and one more thing to your Procedure,
which I will tell you as soon as you perform the exercise that I
suggested and can tell whether or not I know what I am talking about
(or perhaps with that hint you will just figure it out on your own).

Oh, and what Duration *do* you use for your "ASlide"?

Best,
-- David McFarlane