changing border color of a slide image after clicking on it

haslinger.hans11 at gmail.com haslinger.hans11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 08:56:50 UTC 2013

> Hallo David

I've tried another code for the changing border color part:

Dim hitObject As SlideImage
Set hitObject =
CSlideImage(ExternalCausesSlide.States("Default").Objects(strHit))
  hitObject.BorderColor = CColor("cyan")
        hitObject.Draw
        Sleep 5000
  hitObject.BorderColor = CColor("black")

If I understood this code right, that means the color of the image,which
was clicked, changes to "cyan "and after 5 sec it changes back to "black".

But now I have some problems timing the change of color and the sound file.

At first I set "End Action" in the Slide Properties to "(none)" and "End
Sound Action" in the Slide Sound Out Properties to "Terminate".
Then the color was only changing after the soundfile was over.

Then I changed the settings to "End Action" -> Terminate and added "Sleep
5000" in the inline code.
Now the color changes immediately after clicking and stays for the 5sec
before changing back to black
But if the Sleep Time after clicking is longer then the remaining time of
the SoundOut, the SoundOut of the next Slide State isn't starting.

Is there any command which sets the Sleep time to something like "remaining
time of SoundOut"?

Best regards
Hans