Send Trigger to EEG using E-Prime Professional 2.0

Piercarlo Mauri piercarlo.mauri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:43:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
I need E-Prime to send triggers to my EEG signal recorded with BrainAmp.
The trigger cable is connected from the parallel port to the BrainAmp (in
windows the resource tab of the LPT1 port says: Interval I/O 0378-037F,
Interval I/O 0778-077F). In E-Prime I added the parallel port on LPT1 to
the devices used. I need that in a series of numbers (with attribute
"Target") that will be shown for 100ms in the slide "Target1", when will
appear the number 1, a trigger should be send to my EEG recording... I
created an Inline script (the one called Trigger) with this command:

If c.GetAttrib("Target")=1 Then
   Target1.OnsetSignalEnabled=True
   Target1.OnsetSignalPort=&H378
   Target1.OnsetSignalData=128