pedals

francesco biondi francesco.biondi1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:38:02 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am about to run an experiment in which I collect foot responses.
I have V3 Interact pedals, Windows 7 and no drivers to install the pedals.
I could not find any drivers to get the V3 pedals working on my pc.

I think I will be purchasing new pedals then.

Do you know about / Have any of you already used pedals to run experiments
in eprime?

If so, can you suggest me a particular brand?

Thanks,

Francesco