problem with E-Run

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 24 15:42:43 UTC 2013

Chunsheng,

You may just have to wait for PST Support to help you out with this,
but offhand, I think you will have to use the E-Prime License Manager
(LicenseManager.exe) in order to insert the correct license numer for
your installation.  Again, PST Support should give you instructions
on how to do that, see links below for best ways to contact them.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----