probabilistic stimuli

Pauline FAVRE paulinefavre at live.fr
Mon Oct 28 17:06:34 UTC 2013

Thank you for your response.
This seems to be a good solution. Unfortunately, the problem persists, the
"correctFollowupImage" continue to be display even if the answer is
incorrect (and vice versa)!
Perhaps I can use the "Feedback" object but how can I specify the
conditional probability for correct responses (i.e. 80% of correct

Again, thank you very much for your help.
Sincerely,

PF