Can I record two RT in a single object?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Sep 10 17:44:32 UTC 2013

Tao,

Hmm...  If you have Max Count set to 1 (click the Advanced... button
for the input mask) then EP will collect and log only one
response.  If you set Max Count to 2, then EP will require and
collect 2 responses, but will log only the final response.  You could
use inline code to log the earlier response, following the "Multiple
Response Collection" example from the PST website.

Doing it this way would still allow the subject to make both
respond with two different keys, then things get a little trickier,
but I will stop here.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----