Trouble after converting from 1.0 to 2.0

Jonathan Driver jonnysplitz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:28:59 UTC 2013

I am using a script that was designed in 1.0 and tried converting to 2.0
and it stopped working. I am getting this error message "Run-time Error
(Line 3625) 10039: The value for the KEY parameter is either invalid or
cannot be found in this collection". Neither my adviser nor I can figure
out what this means. The script can be found at
http://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/labs/luck-lab/change-detection. If anyone has
any ideas please share. I am new to E prime so it is obviously really
confusing.

Thanks,

Jonathan