Experiment Advisor Monitoring

Vaaal valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 21:01:00 UTC 2013

Quick question about this interesting feature of e-prime. When I open the
xml I can read several tables. Although it is clear for me the meaning of
onset to onset stats, onset delay stats, load time stats and experiment
advisor finding, the last table is a little bit more difficult for me to
understand: Experiment Advisor Modules.
I was checking this table when I notice that most of the "problem" pointed
out by this table was actually not relevant for my design. For example:
 "A visual object has its Stretch property set to Yes, which can cause
display timing anomalies. Instead of using Stretch, consider editing the
source material to match the size and proportions you want to display
during the experiment".
But no visual object in my experiment has stretch set to Yes. Or, again:
"An object has its ClearAfter property set to Yes. ClearAfter is a
deprecated property."

This is not true for any of my object.
So, how reliable is this table?
Or maybe it just point out to POSSIBLE/LIKELY problems, without actually
telling that you are incurring in one of those?

Thank you very much for any clarification.
Valerio