Experiment Advisor Monitoring

Vaaal valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:24:13 UTC 2013

Hi David,
thank you for your advice, I got it.
What actually concerns me is this one, since my machine in the lab run
exactly Windows XP: "The E-Prime Primary Clock is configured in a way that
could cause timing inconsistencies on Windows XP. Contact PST Tech Support
to configure the clock for more stabilized performance when using Windows
XP with this finding". I contacted the PST tech support but still no reply.
In the meantime, do you have any knowledge about that? Should I install a
new OS in my lab machine?