Problem with per-trial weight adjustment using setweight

LaurensK90 ltk1 at live.nl
Tue Apr 1 12:10:48 UTC 2014

Now that I have access to E-Basic help again I see that I was mistaken
about the function of List.Reset, and appending this to the end of the
script caused the experiment to create the appropriate switch ratio. So
thank you very much for that suggestion!

However, my attempt at preventing the experiment from running more than
five consecutive trials of the same type is still not effective. I suspect
there's something wrong with the way I'm trying to increment the counter
variable, which leads to the second If statement never getting triggered.
Could that be the problem?