Problem with per-trial weight adjustment using setweight

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 1 15:08:44 UTC 2014

Oh, and if you do come up with a good way of doing on-the-fly
randomization with constraints in E-Prime, then please, please write
back and let us know!  This problem has bedeviled many of us for a
long, long, time.  (Then again, some literature argues that
randomization with constraints is a Bad Thing in psychology
experiments, but that is another topic.)

Regards,
-- David McFarlane