S.A.S. (Statistical Analysis Software) and E-prime Data

semeon.risom at gmail.com semeon.risom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:05:47 UTC 2014

I provided a few options. First you'll have to merge your edat files using
e-merge. At that point you can export the new edat file to an Excel format
(CSV). You can either the CSV file on SAS, or save the CSV as a Excel file
(xls, xlsx) and open the workbook directly using SAS. Personally I
recommend the later to avoid most formatting issues. I provided some
examples below. Also SAS provides some help with this. Searching for 'Proc
Import' on Google should be a good place to start.

Good luck!

- SMR

Import of CSV -
proc import datafile =  'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Experiment.CSV'
out = Permanent.Dataset
dbms=csv
replace;
getnames=
run;

Direct option -
libname WrkBk EXCEL 'C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Experiment.xlsx' MIXED=YES;
 data Permanent.New_Dataset;
   set WrkBk.'Experiment$'n;
run;