Multiple correct answers script

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 17 19:17:50 UTC 2014

Ellie,

Hmm.  First, I do not see anything wrong with that code.  And to be
sure, I went ahead and directly copied your code into a little test
program, using EP2.0.8.90 (same version as you), and it both compiled
and ran without error.

If you have not already, then you should make a minimal example that
shows this error.  Mine looks like this:

SessionProc
     List1
         Proc1
             TextDisplay1
             InLine1

List1 has an attribute named "CorrectResponses", and InLine1 has your
code, verbatim.  No need to even enter anything else for the various
objects, as this is already enough to check any syntax errors.

If you still get the error in this minimal test, then something must
be peculiar on your system.  Try it out on another machine.

Good luck,
-- David McFarlane