Equal distance to the left and right of the fixation (center of the screen)

Zh Wu wzhmelly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 23:17:56 UTC 2014

I am designing a paradigm to present one word pair at a time, each word at
the same distance (maybe two or three spaces) to the left or right of the
fixation which is at the center of the screen.

The only way I could think of is to type '[stimulusLeft]
[stimulusRight]' into the attribute 'stimulus'. But if the two words are of
different length, will the two words still be at the same distance from the
fixation point?

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to your suggestions and
comments!