Equal distance to the left and right of the fixation (center of the screen)

Anne-Wil liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:18:29 UTC 2014

When on a slide, you can select (click on) any text- or picture 'box' (or
on the background called 'default' by default) or select each of these from
the dragdown menu on the left side of the bar at the top of the slide. To
the left of this dragdown menu you see a white properties icon, to modify
the properties of the slide itself, and to the right a green properties
item, to modify the properties of the object that is selected in the
dragdown menu.

Good luck!