Does PsycholTools or any lab group maintain a repository of e-prime experiment files of cogn. tasks?

Jim Bjork saxguy007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:16:08 UTC 2014

Hello group,

New here.  Just hired to join faculty group at VCU to do neuroimaging of
human addiction.  The group owns/uses both Eprime 1.2 and 2.0.  (My old
group at NIH used Presentation).

While they have several tasks coded up for Eprime for use off-line and with
fMRI pulses, none are quite like the Monetary Incentive Delay task
(Knutson) and the Stop Task (Logan).  I'm wondering if anyone out there has
coded these up in an es2 file and would share it, where I could work from
their working task and tweak it.

I'd really appreciate any leads!

Jim Bjork