Show actual response on feedback slide

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 21 19:51:53 UTC 2014

Aad,

Long answer ...

Suppose you get a RESP for StimSlide.  Then on your feedback screen
(which must be either a Slide or a FeedbackDisplay), add a text
sub-object and use an attribute reference thus:

     [StimSlide.RESP]

You also need to set that attribute first, if you have StimSlide set
to log RESP then it should already generate the code to do that,
otherwise you may need to add inline code before your feedback screen such as

     c.SetAttrib "StimSlide.RESP", StimSlide.RESP

Note that if you use a FeedbackDisplay then for some other response
items (e.g., RT) you may use Feedback Display Macros, see that
section in the Reference Guide that came with E-Prime.

And of course pay attention to PreRelease, if your feedback screen
gets prepared during the PreRelease of StimSlide then it may not show
the proper RESP (see http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=2619 )!

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----