Displaying a countdown timer for participants

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 21 20:05:30 UTC 2014

Natalia,
Indeed, Matt Lenhart from PST posted that file to
the Group over 6 years ago, back when Google
Groups included a files section.  Google Groups
has since discontinued that feature.  But you may
still download that example directly from the PST
website.  You will need to register and login
there first in order to get to the Sample Programs area.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2)
You may reach PST's trained staff (and other
support facilities) at https://support.pstnet.com
.  3) If you do get an answer from PST staff,
please extend the courtesy of posting their reply
back here for the sake of others.
\----