How can I insert an image on a slide with code?

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:43:58 UTC 2014

Thanks David, it worked with the attribute (which in fact I had to create
with set.attrib in each trial).

The thing with creating an experimental procedure without code first (using
the drag&drop elements) and then looking at the code, that didn't really
work out.
I remember in old versions the code was quite readable, though. In the
current version the code is written like all in one block of text and you
don't really see what's heppening. That is sad because I think it was one
of the great features of E-Prime.

Best,Tobias