Mac. E-Prime. Keyboard. HELP!

Melanie Lam mylam8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:36:11 UTC 2014

A thought...if anyone is who has successfully run an EPrime experiment
through Bootcamp on their Mac, I'd love it if you'd be willing to try and
run my experiment. I'm sure this is a strange request but I'm wondering if
it's my computer. Just an idea.

Another thought...would anyone like to send me one of their experiments
that they've been successfully able to run that uses the keyboard as a
response device?

Best,
Mel