Error 11093: "Unable to buffer movie"

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Aug 29 14:18:15 UTC 2014

Hmm, putting "e-prime error 11093" into Google reveals that this very
question was asked here on 12 Feb 2014,
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/kPm3uvuiraI , and got no
replies then.  Not very hopeful, I'm afraid.

We had similar problems last year with a very simple movie-playing
program, never did figure it out.  We finally switched that
experiment to PsychoPy, and still had problems with the codecs
there.  Once we straightened out codecs it all worked in PsychoPy,
and for all I know if we were to go back to E-Prime those movie files
would now work there.  So when I see these problems, I always think codecs.

Just my US$.02,
-- David McFarlane