MMN Experiment, No repeating deviants

Heather Green heather.lee.penny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:30:53 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to program an Eprime experiment that presents a standard sound
80% of the time and a deviant sound 20% of the time.  The presentation of
the sounds has to be random but I want to insure that at least two
standards occur before every deviant and that no deviants are presented
consecutively.  I know that it can be done because I have seen articles in
which the authors report doing just that using Eprime only I haven't been
able to figure it out.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Heather